Friday, October 9, 2015

Beautiful words

While I was in standard 9, I said this to her - at a time when I didn't understand the "crush" thing.

"Reddy, my life is still beautiful, though I have been crushed by you for 3 long years." (She's a Reddy gaaru)

She smiled so ravishingly. Note, she didn't laugh, so that says I was not comical. So this was maybe nice, if not romantic. We were just good friends then.

One day during my 9th, at our library class, she was looking for some book to read at Science section, and I was standing aside her and said this,

"I hate science Reddy. Because there's no book explaining why you look so cute! Are you looking for that book too?"

For this, she grinned and nibbed my left arm with her pen. 

I proposed her on the last session ending exam of 11th class, it was Social Sciences paper for her. 

As we walked out together, out of our exam hall (my roll number is 16, hers 15), I asked her this, 

"I have been having this doubt in social sciences, which is out of your syllabus. My question is, what will be my social science quotient if I ask you to marry me, and say I am in love with you, and have been so from for the past 5 years?" 

Her answer, "I don't know jumbo but I am sure, only I should evaluate this question if you were to ask." 

That was a green :D.

So, from here, what all I had said was, after we were lovers. 

She bought her first phone, a Nokia N series, during our 12th special classes. She was clicking pictures of her friends. "Nice really, but give me the phone, I will take a picture of yours." I shouted. She heard me, and handed me her phone. 

I was holding the phone with its camera on, and said this, 
"Wait, I am sure this will get me an Oscar for best photograph."

At farewell speech, almost all our classmates, including my techers, knew the relationship we both shared, I made this point during the small speech we had to give. 

"Ahead of us is now college, and for all of us, leaving school, our friends might be the hardest thing to accept at this juncture, unlike you all, I am clever, which is why I am taking one special person from this school to my life." 

After joining Engineering, after my freshman day. 

Texted her this, 
"Hey Reddu, first day was wow. And one thing after seeing so many girls today. I thought only you were beautiful in this whole world for so many years. Damn, I didn't know I was so right." 

Her reply, "Hi buju, great. And really? How many of them did you see to arrive at this conclusion?" 

Me, "Almost all."

Her reply, "And you saw no one beautiful than me?"

Me, "Ya darl, not even one :-( I hope God shows mercy upon us to have a baby girl."

When she asked why I don't believe in God and religion,

"Its not like that. I believe in monotheism. I can't believe and worship you and him at the same time." 

Once she asked me if I would leave her if I found a better girl, my response was

"Hard truth, of course. I would leave you at home and drop her at school. And you can leave me to pick her back to our home."

No comments: