Sunday, June 14, 2015

The difference between threatening and educating GOT

The difference between threatening and educating.

Tyrion Lannister: What kind of knight beats a helpless girl? 
Meryn Trant: The kind who serves his king, Imp! 
Bronn: Careful now. We don't want to get blood all over your pretty white cloak. 
Tyrion Lannister: Someone get the girl something to cover herself with. 
[Sandor Clegane gives Sansa his cloak] 
Tyrion Lannister: [to Joffrey] She's to be your queen. Have you no regard for her honor? 
Joffrey Baratheon: I'm punishing her. 
Tyrion Lannister: For what crimes? She's not fighting her brother's battle, you halfwit. 
Joffrey Baratheon: You can't talk to me like that. The king can do as he likes! 
Tyrion Lannister: The mad king did as he like. Has your uncle Jaime ever told you what happened to him? 
Meryn Trant: No one threatens his grace in the presence of the Kingsguard! 
Tyrion Lannister: I'm not threatening the king, Ser, I'm educating my nephew. 
[to Bronn] 
Tyrion Lannister: Bronn, the next time Ser Meryn speaks, kill him. 
[Back to Ser Meryn] 
Tyrion Lannister: THAT was a threat. See the difference?

No comments: